1 Opening For 7260 -Business Analyst - JAD, RFP Position at Austin TX Location2013-04-15 09:58:00
Salary Range: Not mentioned
Business Analyst - SDU
· Accountable directly to the Overall SDU Delivery Manager for implementation.. Part of the implementation team from Planning through Deployment.
· Execute and own complex research initiatives, analysis and resolution of business process knowledge domain issues, resulting from operational controls breakdowns, legislative changes, or process changes.
· Senior subject matter expert for given CSS business process knowledge domain.
· Senior people manager of leveraged team responsible for business design requirements; responsible for recruiting, training, performance management and development of team members.
· Responsible to balance business domain specific talent/resources across in flight implementations.
· Supplies weekly status, schedule update, issues/actions/risk management of functional work area to Project Manager
· Develop working relationships with the client, third party vendors and/or ancillary service providers and other internal teams to ensure seamless delivery on specific implementation work requiring integration of efforts and work.
· Leads the interpretation, refinement and confirmation of RFP requirements through the requirements management process that yield signed off requirements deliverables.
· Accountable for the creation, review and approval of all requirements-based deliverables for the implementation.
· Owns/adapts the baseline JAD curriculum for the project and manages the JAD process, schedule, logistics and outcomes in order to elicit and document all business, functional and non-functional requirements.
· Owns and manages the integrity of the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) for implementations. Ensures the RTM traces from SOW references through test cases and that all RFP requirements are accounted for within the RTM.
· Institutes scope management controls relative to requirements and escalates/provides resolution recommendation of unresolved non-compliance to Overall Implementation Manager for resolution. Monitor/manage client/ and internal escalations.
· Ensures the identification and timely resolution of requirements-based risks, issues and action items.
· Ensures assigned work for team is completed on-time, within quality parameters and within approved hours budget
· Ensures all requirements-based tasks in project plan are updated with actual hours worked within PMO guidelines for the project and ensures the tasks and deliverables stay within approved duration and effort. Ensures the creation and management of schedule slip work-off plan (root cause driver of slip, corrective actions to catch-up and when schedule slip will be worked-off) for any actual or forecasted schedule slip.
· Works with test team to contribute to test plans and cases for functional, integration and user acceptance testing.
· Take day-to-day direction from Delivery Manager
· Attend both client and internal meetings as appropriate