1 Opening For 4480 - Project Manager, Senior Position at San Francisco CA Location2013-04-15 10:10:45
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· This position is part of the SmartMeter Endpoint Deployment team and the work location is negotiable. This position will be responsible for the Unable to Complete (UTC) process for meter installations returned by installation vendor. Work closely with contact Centers to monitor UTC case management process for successful meter installations. Key contact for all stakeholders (Contact Centers, Field Service, Revenue Assurance, Service & Sales and Service Planning) to resolve process or system issues. Work closely with installation vendor on continuous review and changes to the Observation Code process to ensure clear, concise information is provided to resolve meter exchanges.
· Conduct analysis on success rates of various contact strategies (phone calls and letters) to predict life cycle of UTC's by each observation code. Conduct monthly analysis on UTC rate completion status and work with stakeholders for meter exchange resolution to ensure route completion and route benefit realization.
· Work closely with the Meter Route Completion Coordinator on maximizing route completions. Key contact for the Records department on issues evolving from the Field Exchange file (FEF) process. Monitor exception reports and look for trends that could lead to process improvements with installation vendor to minimize exception reporting. Work closely with Records on processing reports relative to the 2-week look ahead process to optimize meter exchanges by installation vendor.
Monitor Unable To Complete:
· Critical to analyze the volume and types of UTC's being returned by installation vendor.
· Continuous review of life cycle process of UTC's by type and by responsible stakeholder group.
· Analyze data to determine process improvement opportunities.
· Monitor Contact Center performance according to Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
· Key contact to identify issues, develop and implement solutions.
· Resolve system issues with CC&B and lead continuous improvement initiatives for the UTC process.
Monitor Records Exception Handling and Observation Code Processing:
· Monitor the levels and types of exceptions being generated from the installation vendor field exchange file process.
· Assist in identifying trends and working on process improvements to reduce the number of exceptions.
· Coordinate reviews between Records, CC&B and installation vendor to assure performance is at acceptable levels.
· Monitor the processing of observation codes from the FEF for handling and completion by various stakeholder groups (Contact Centers, Records, Revenue Assurance and Service Planning).
UTC Completions by Field Service (FS):
· Monitor the life cycle of UTC's for this workgroup for meter installation.
· Review performance according to SLA. Pro-actively work with FS by conducting trend analysis to identify areas or UTC types needing additional attention to resolve.
· Work closely with Meter Route Completion Coordinator to ensure route completion and achieve benefits realization.