1 Opening For 29 - Application/Software Engineer Sr. Position at Lansing MI Location2013-04-15 12:59:08
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· The resource selected for this contract provides Technical Leadership for the Crash Modernization IT project at MDOT. The Crash Modernization project consists of the revision of the Crash Report form (UD10) to be in conformance with the Model Minimum Uniform Crash Criteria (MMUCC) standards and the re-writing of the Traffic Crash Reporting System utilizing a .NET platform.
Description of the requested work, including deliverables and knowledge transfer The scope of work associated with this project follows the DTMB SUITE Methodology. This covers the entire software development life cycle to include initiation, requirements, analysis, design, construction, test, implementation, and closeout.
· Application/Software Engineer Senior Software Engineer capabilities with 8 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Experience programming in the Microsoft .NET framework 3/3.5/4. Experience developing complex computer systems using ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and Web Services.
Experience developing complex computer systems using current IDEs such as Visual Studio 2010. Experience programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL. Experience programming in projects using the ASP.NET MVC framework. Experience programming in projects using C#. Experience participating as a programmer/analyst in projects using CMM/CMMI Level 3 methods and practices.
· These environments include but are not limited to the following identified IT tools:
· Window XP Desktop Environment
· Microsoft Office/Office Professional, version XP
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 +
· Oracle NetServices 9.2.06 + Project Management Tools .Niku Version 6.0 or higher (Client’s standard)
· Microsoft Project 2002 Business System Development Environment - Client/Server & Enterprise Web System Development
· IBM Rational Suite
· Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (expected to be piloted during this contract)
· IDEF for business process re-engineering
· Erwin - Data Modeling
· BPWin - Business Process Modeling
· Dev using ASP.NET: 8 Years
· Dev using C#: 8 Years
· Requiremts and Specs: 5 Years
· Write SQL: 5 Years
· PL/SQL (Oracle): 5 Years
· Data Objects: 2 Years