1 Opening For 8141 - Communications Specialist Position at Dearborn MI Location2013-04-15 10:27:35
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· The Communications Specialist position will play a key role supporting the strategic renewal of client’s global talent management (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, succession planning) and personnel administration technology solutions.
The primary focus of this position will be creating and implementing communication plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement, ownership and adoption of the new technology solutions.
The position is part of the Human Resources organization reporting to the Global Organization Change Management Lead.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Analyze and summarize change impact and readiness data collected via surveys, interviews, etc. Identify themes and contribute to the identification of communication and other interventions to ensure end-user readiness for system implementation.
· Define messaging needs and develop tailored communications to engage multiple stakeholders globally (e.g., HR employees, professional employees, supervisors, senior managers, executives).
· Support development of branding for the new technology solutions.
· Develop and manage global communication plan and timeline and provide regular updates on communications to program leadership.
· Develop electronic and printed communication materials including monthly key messages, PowerPoint presentations, frequently asked questions, articles, email notes, talking points, etc.
· Coordinate with other internal communications efforts as required to ensure alignment.
· Maintain MicroSoft SharePoint site by designing, organizing and maintaining content.
· Manage translation of communication and training materials into multiple languages.
· Monitor generic e-mail account for questions and feedback, and route to appropriate subject matter expert as appropriate.
· Coordinate production of communication material (e.g., reference cards, posters) as required.
· Writing/communication development experience
· Demonstrated self-starter, proactive and willing to take initiative
· Able to balance multiple priorities and work well independently
· Able to collaborate effectively with a global, virtual, diverse team
· Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Competence in MicroSoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel
· MicroSoft SharePoint
· Experience working with a large, preferably global, organization
· Project management experience
· Change management experience
· Experience with implementation or administration of HR process and technology solutions
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, organizational development or related field