1 Opening For 0598 - Product Engineer Vehicle Dynamics Position at Dearborn MI Location2014-01-07 10:57:08
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Globally manage the development of tire target agreements ensuring process and timing discipline. Coordinate with work partners to quantify the effect of tire targets on expected vehicle performance.
Draft tire target summaries including cross-attribute vehicle effects. Maintain tracking document for all current and upcoming tire development programs.
· Support the incorporation of objective metrics into the tire target process. Support the coordination of laboratory tire testing. Support stopping distance, fuel economy, noise, steering, and ride projects.
Support the Vehicle Dynamics tire development team
· Focus and attention to detail, strong organizational skills, Microsoft office (Excel/Word)Skills Preferred:
· Microsoft Project, Minitab, MatlabExperience Required:
· Experience in all areas of job descriptionExperience Preferred:
· Familiarity with basic vehicle dynamics concepts, objective data acquisition and analysisEducation Required:
· Engineering degree