1 Opening For 6710 - Contract Administrator III Position at Beachwood OH Location2013-02-22 16:10:43
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Responsible for reviewing and abstracting a portfolio of commercial lease agreements and other related real estate contracts/documents.
· Individual must be able to properly interpret lease language and other real estate agreements and accurately extrapolate, summarize and document pertinent lease/contract provisions.
Essential Job Functions:
· Accurately review, interpret, abstract and document all pertinent lease data from contracts including but not limited to general lease information, critical or key dates, base rent and recurring tenant expenses, maintenance requirements, tax and insurance obligations, legal/default clauses and other key provisions of commercial lease contracts.
· Additional responsibilities include ensuring quality and accuracy of a lease abstract, conducting regular reconciliations to ensure quality control and data integrity.
· Depending on past experience, applicant may be required to complete the efficient and accurate entry of lease data into departmental database management software.
· Create new property files by organizing documents, correspondences and other file information.
· Perform special or other duties and tasks as assigned.
· A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required.
· In addition to the education above, at least 5-7 years of relevant real estate experience is required.
· Professional experience as a Lease administrator, Paralegal and/or prior comparable real estate experience is strongly preferred.
· Strong attention to detail is a must as well as solid organization and prioritization skills.
· Knowledge of real estate/lease administration principles and processes.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Experience with Accruent Lease software is a plus