1 Opening For 2429 - Assembly & Test Technician Position at East Aurora NY Location2013-05-29 08:38:19
Salary Range: Not mentioned
Essential Job Functions:
· Performs various precision assembly and test operations on hydraulic, pneumatic, and electromechanical valves, actuators and systems.
· Assembly activity utilizes a variety of mechanical measuring equipment such as dial indicators, calipers and precision micrometers to obtain proper build requirements.
· Test activity requires the use of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic test equipment, fixtures and tools.
· Maintains dimensional accuracy on assemblies through the use of torque wrenches, fixtures, tooling and gauging.
· Works from assembly drawings, worksheets, parts lists, test specifications, and other instructions, both written and oral.
· Diagnoses test failures and perform necessary rework in order that the unit will pass test requirements.
· Cleans components to required cleanliness levels. May be required to work on repair units normally run with production units.
· Positively contribute to the teamwork environment in terms of productivity, initiative, cooperation, data collection and attitude.Education:
· HS Diploma