1 Opening For 2440 - Analyst General / Professional Position at Dearborn MI Location2013-07-29 14:30:14
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· This position is for a State and Local Government Sales Analyst.
· The individual will need to be capable of running the daily operations that support sales to state and local government agencies with minimal supervision.
· Primary responsibility includes reviewing and responding to over 2,000 Dealer Government Price Concession (GPC) requests each year including extentions, rollovers and multi-year contracts.
· Other responsibilities include analyzing/responding to bid results, implementing IT/other process improvement opportunities, identifying industry trends, supporting six Government Account Managers (GAM's) and responding to daily inquiries from dealers and customers.Skills Required:
· Solid knowledge of order to delivery and purchase order systems (e.g., CONCEPS, NAVIS, DRIN, CPARS, CCAP, Invoicing, FIMPS, FIN Master, etc.).
· Strong communication and people skills.
· Excellent organization and attention to detail skills.
· Ability to multi-task including managing multiple inquiries from dealers, customers and GAMs simultaneoulsy.Skills Preferred:
· Overall resilience and stamina in a high tempo sales environment.Experience Required:
· Preferred dealership fleet sales and fleet customer contact experience.
· Field sales and operation experience.
· Product knowledge including ability to interpret order guides and submit orders.
· Process improvement/IT system enhancement revisions.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including data analysis.Experience Preferred:
· Working knowledge of Fleet Concession Management (FCM) system and State and Local Government Sales policies a plus.Education Required:
· Bachelors degree in business or marketing a plus (not required).
· Will consider all candidates with on the job experience and knowledge.