1 Opening For 7339 - IT Project Manager Position at Troy MI Location2013-03-14 10:21:00
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Overview of Integrating Project Manager - PM for Phase 2 of PC Workbench Project
· Managing/coordinating all 3rd party suppliers; must understand the role of each supplier and assign tasks accordingly
· Reviewing & approving all Project Management Deliverables provided by each Supplier PM (Plans, Processes & Schedules). See deliverables below
· Developing and managing integrated work schedule (e.g., responsible for understanding and managing dependencies across vendors and clients)
· Monitoring overall schedule Performance
· Manage change order process
· Ensuring process and plan compliance across all Suppliers & Clients (e.g., quality review processes, status reporting processes, etc.)
· Performing integrated weekly status reporting & conduct management of project status meetings.
· Performing risk & issue monitoring including mitigation, contingency and corrective action planning
· Developing & publishing status communications to appropriate stakeholders
· Work closely with Business Lead to ensure execution & coordination of work is performed effectively (e.g., requirements definition, resource management)
· Keep Program Manager up to date as issues arise, escalating if necessary.
· Keep ITMS up to date with schedule, issues, risks, and significant changes.Deliverables:
· Integrated Project Plans – defines all integrated plans and processes across project
o Scope Management
o Communication Plan
o Requirements Management
o Configuration/Document Management
o Deployment Plan
o Risk & Issue Management Plan
o Resource Management Plan
o Quality Management
o Cost Management, etc.
· Integrated Project Schedule – WBS that includes all supplier and client activities.
· Integrated Project Log (Issues, Risks, Change Controls)
· Project status communications (Status Reports)Skills
· Strong manager, assigning tasks and following up as needed
· Neutral, respecting the position of each team member
· Ability to negotiate and solve conflicts
· Ability to recognize issues and plan mitigation
· Good communicator both verbal and written (must provide lead meetings and minutes)
· Background in ERP systems is a plus
· Experience on large data integration project, integrating multiple suppliers.Background Requirements:
· BS in relevant area with 5 years IT Project Management experience and 5-10 years of PM experience
· PMP (preferred)
person have an PMP but not necessary.
· Anywhere from 5-10 years of Project Manager Experience is important.
· At least a BS in a relevant area with 5 years IT Project Management experience.
· PMP is preferred.
· The experience should include integrating multiple suppliers.
· My emphasis will be on skill demonstration.