1 Opening For 4155 - CAD Designer Position at DENVER CO Location2014-02-25 15:57:57
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· High School Diploma or equivalent experience required. Associates Degree preferred, or AutoCAD certification with demonstrated success in the functions outlined in the above job responsibilities.
· Experience in Fire Alarm, Fire Detection, Security, CCTV, Nurse Call, and/or Master Time a plus.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
· Proficient in use of spreadsheets.
· Proficient in reading and understanding architectural, electrical layouts & diagrams.
· Self-starter that can work with little to no supervision. Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
· Must be able to use computer keyboard and focus attention to PC monitor for prolonged periods.
· Ability to operate and maintain CAD equipment, plotter and other drawing reproduction equipment.
· Maintain project drawing files, drawing library, and associated records and documentation per business and district policies.
· The ability to obtain NICET Level II within a year of employment.
· Excellent written and verbal.
· Work closely with senior design engineers to develop drawings, calculations and equipment application for either fire alarm, security, sprinkler, suppression and/or sound systems using AutoCAD.
· Review and interpret engineer specifications.
· Prepare complex electrical drawings, such as conceptual presentation drawings which meet contract requirements, floor plan layouts, riser drawing, battery and voltage drop calculations.
· Prepare electrical interconnection drawings, matrixes and technical charts.
· Maintain project drawing files, drawing library, and associated records and documentation per Headquarters policies.
· Coordinate electronic systems projects delivery process from order receipt to project completion.
· Perform other related duties as required.