1 Opening For 5474 - Payroll Professional Position at Beaverton Oregon Location2013-03-22 08:47:23
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· The nature of the work is focused on the company's human capital.
· Approver for payroll aspects of system and tax updates and enhancements.
· Accurate assessment and development of business requirements.
· Partner in cross function initiatives to implement improvements to systems and processes.
· Accountable for ensuring that systems configuration meets regulatory compliance.
· Manages special projects as assigned.
· Ensure that Payroll accounting entries is mapped correctly to the GL.
· Experience in monitoring, testing and validating system and tax updates.
· Experience with process design work.
· Experience with wage type configuration, symbolic accounts, off cycle workbench and garnishment configuration.
· Analytical skills, attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
· Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
· Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 1 yr; Masters + 0-3 yrs; Associates degree + 1-3 yrs; High School + 3-5 yrs.