1 Opening For 2446 - Parts Lists/Technical Data Administrator Position at East Aurora NY Location2013-05-20 11:39:26
Salary Range: Not mentioned
Essential Job Functions:
· The Parts Lists/Technical Data Administrator maintains master file, prepares parts lists, and makes any necessary changes to a drawing or parts list.
· The incumbent writes engineering orders, performs liaison duties, makes investigations, and an occasional layout in connection with writing of an engineering order.
· The Parts List/Technical Data Admin will also need to architect, populate and create reports from databases.
· The incumbent will serve as an intermediate between various functions, pulling together inputs, allowing for execution of deliverables.
· The incumbent must thoroughly understand drafting procedures and possess the ability to comprehend engineering details.
· He/She must have the ability to communicate on an engineering level to obtain and transmit information.
· Also He/ She must be able to substantiate his/her position on recommended changes when dealing with personnel from various departments within the company.
· The incumbent must have the personality and aptitude for dealing with people at all levels to elicit information, to attain their cooperation, and to provide assistance as may be required.
· Initiative, tact, and tenacity are required in gathering information needed to provide a basis for problem solving.
· A thorough understanding of Engineering Order System and the implications of interchangeability is a prerequisite for this jobRequired Skills:
· The incumbent must be highly proficient with databases and demonstrates high level of skill with MS Office programs.
· He/she must also have the ability to learn new software packages.
· Technical writing skills are also very important for success in the role.
· The ability to use MS Project is preferred.
· The incumbent would normally have the equivalent of two years technical college training and 4 years directly related experience, or a minimum of 6 to 7 years directly related experience.Education:
· Associates Degree preferred, willing to look past for the right person
The person really needs to be comfortable working - multitasking several databases at a time throughout the day...
Additional Shift Details: may be asked to work 2nd shift