1 Opening For 3826 - Administrative Assistant / Part time Position at Rocky Hill CT Location2013-05-09 13:06:05
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Part time - minimum of 20 hours/week.
*Depending on the need, this can vary at any given time up to a max of 40 hours.
· Should have the flexibility to work in the afternoon if situation warrants.
· Standard work schedule will be between 8 - Noon five days a week which might extend into afternoon hours when required.
· BA Degree preferred with some administrative experience; High level of attention to detail;
· MS Office proficiency - Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, NetMeeting and Lotus Notes;
· Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral;
· Good multi-tasking skills; Self-starter w/good organizational skills;
· Possess discretion and confidentiality.
· Provide admin support to the product development team (60+ people).
· Will report to the Director of Product Development.
· Take care of internal / external communications as required.
· Ordering office supplies as required
· Compilation of monthly reports and re-distribution to the team
· Obtaining signatures (from VP's) on NDA and other legal documents
· Organizing meetings, events, lunch & dinner arrangements etc.
· Insure that pertinent operational information is conveyed within the department and to other departments as necessary.
· Provide timely operational information to managers and employees.