1 Opening For 2878 - Product Engineer Powertrain Position at Dearborn MI Location2013-04-22 10:19:46
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Develop and implement evaporative emissions architectures and component designs that deliver robust performance for customer satisfaction and meet new LEVIII and Tier 3 government regulations at affordable cost.
· Develop transfer functions for factors influencing the performance of the evaporative system.
· Implement those functions to decrease the system sensitivity and increase robustness.
· Support hot weather development trips focused on improving robustness in system function.
· Lead program trouble shooting and warranty concerns, deliver solutions for corrective actions and prevent reoccurrence actions.
· Lead in the building of a technically strong organization.
· Develop processes that promote timely delivery of system and competent designs with robust performance.Skills Required:
· Engineering Degreee, Background in Statictics or formal statisitical education.Experience Required:
· Minimum 1 year engineering experienceEducation Required: