1 Opening For 9014 - CAD Detailer Position at Novi MI Location2013-04-24 08:17:46
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· As a CAD Detailer in Engineering Team, you will be responsible for prototype and production release drawings for seat trim covers and related components.
· You will be part of the team that creates and executes world-class interiors in terms of form, function and luxury.
· Commodities include: Seats, Door Trim Panels, Headliner Systems, Carpet and Sun visors.Essential Job Functions:
· Create detailed drawings for prototype and production drawing releases. (Drafting standards, GD&T, KPC’s, part numbers, general notes, material specs, etc.).
· Create pictorial illustrations.
· Preparation and maintenance of installation B.O.M. drawings per program assignment.
· Change management.
· Evaluate standard part utilization.
· Support team disciplines for: DFMEA, DFA, DFM, lessons learned, continuous improvement, timing, tooling, etc.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and Procurement groups to ensure manufacturing, assembly feasibility and serviceability.Education:
· Associates Degree, Trade or Technical School.Experience:
· 3-5 Years of applicable detailing/design experience.
· Knowledge of automotive seats and related components.Personal/Technical Skills:
· Working Knowledge of Body Drafting standards and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (ANSI / ASME Y 14.5 1994 at a minimum.)
· Strong multitasking and organization skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.Language Skills:
· Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
· CATIA V5 a must, NX 7.5 and AutoCAD a plus.
· Teamcenter 2008 a plus.