1 Opening For 3148 - Quality/ Reliability Eng Components Position at Dearborn MI Location2013-04-22 08:26:21
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· This position is responsible for supplier development and new product launch activities at purchased part suppliers to Client’s receiving plants. Support new part sourcing strategy. Support APQP efforts. Perform launch readiness reviews. Support Six-Sigma and lean initiatives. Perform FMEA and Significant/Critical control plan reviews. Review and disposition supplier PPAPs. Drive problem/concern resolution process at supplier sites (Global 8D). Conduct Manufacturing Site Assessments.
· Candidates: 1. Must be able to work / travel anywhere in North America. 80% travel required. 2. Have a valid drivers license. 3. Has a personal /business credit card to charge expense which will later be reimbursed. 4. Cell phoneSkills Required:
· Candidate must demonstrate skills in problem/conflict resolution as well as developing positive supplier relationships. Must be able to identify and perform risk analysis of supplier sites. Must be able to drive APQP activities at all levels of the organization.Experience Required:
· 5 - 10 years of hands-on manufacturing and/or quality experience.Education Required:
· Candidate MUST have Engineering Degree Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial. Candidates will be declined if they do not have these degrees.