1 Opening For 4220 - Software Engineer Controls Position at Dearborn MI Location2013-06-18 15:55:03
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Work directly with Powertrain SW Project Control engineers, PT Calibration teams, & SW Feature Engineers to manage SW delivery plans to vehicle programs.
· Work with Client’s in-house SW planning tools to develop and deliver SW release plans.
· Review and track software change requests.
· Cascade vehicle program requirements to SW Feature engineers to implement change requests.
· Develop a detailed SW Feature by Release Phase Plan and SW Feature/Functional Implementation Plans.
· Generate SW Metrics for each SW release
· Participate in SW Change Control Board, SW Program Mgt meetings, and program PMST meetings.Skills Required:
· Experience in Powertrain or Automotive Controls SW Planning / Program Management
· Self-starter, excellent oral and written communication skillsSkills Preferred:
· Basic understanding of Engine / Transmission Controls
· Basic understanding of Powertrain developmentExperience Required:
· 3+ years experience in SW planning or program management of embedded controlsExperience Preferred:
· 3+ years experience in Powertrain Controls Program managementEducation Required:
· Bachelor or Master of Science in either Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Bachelor or Master of Business Administration Management with added automotive experience.