2 Openings For 0746 - Administrative Lead Position at Beaverton Oregon Location2013-05-21 11:50:25
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· The nature of the work is focused on providing services which help ensure a safe, healthy, and effective or efficient work environment or providing personal amenities to employees.General Support:
· Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
· Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
· Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
· Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment movesReception:
· Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority. Handles confidential information.
· May serve as the central contact for general department information.Logistics:
· Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars.
· Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery.
· Utilizes client's on-line reservation system to ensure that client travel policy is followed in order to provide cost-effective and convenient travel arrangements.
· Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues.Presentations:
· Utilizes computer skills to create high quality graphic and text presentations often under tight timeframes.
· Interprets needs, determines and produces effective presentation layout, and organizes final documents.Reports:
· Prepares special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources.
· Heavy calendaring at senior director/executive level and across geographies and time zones.
· Partnering with senior director and management team of a large transformational and highly confidential program.
· Partnering with other administrative staff within and outside the program.Skills:
· 4-5 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity.Typical Office:
· This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
· Strong verbal and written communications.
· Experience/ability to effectively and professionally communicate with senior executives and assistants, program management and team members, key stakeholders and external vendor partners.
· Confidentiality is a must.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and, at times, ambiguous environment.
· Experience supporting/working with a large, diverse team is preferred.
· Previous program/project management support is preferred.
· Flexibility with regard to work hours is preferred. (Standard schedule will be in place, but there may be times when early or late hours may be required.)Education:
· Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
· Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: Bachelors degree + 1 yr or Associates degree + 2 yrs. High school diploma or equivalent