1 Opening For 5911 - Product Engineer NVH Position at Dearborn MI Location2014-03-10 12:51:31
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· NVH Closures Engineer.
· Lead NVH development of door closure systems on new vehicle programs.
· Specific focus on transient NVH testing and analysis of door closing events.
· In addition to development of next generation vehicle programs, develop core methods and system level targets and cascade to Body engineering.
· Benchmark and measure competitive performance at vehicle and system level.
· Become a member of best in world vehicle development team situated on the proving grounds of Dearborn Michigan.
· Rapidly growing organization with opportunities for advancement.Skills Required:
· Transient NVH testing skills.
· Good communication and teamwork skills.Experience Required:
· Hands on automotive systems knowledgeExperience Preferred:
· Automotive Experience (OEM or Supplier).
· Experience in Door.
· Closing Sound Quality Strong NVH CAE Skills.
· Strong Automotive Structural Engineering Skills.Education Required:
· MS Engineering with NVH focus.Education Preferred:
· PhD Engineering