1 Opening For 0733 - Maintenance Supervisor Position at Sterling Heights Michigan Location2013-05-16 10:28:48
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Position will be responsible for supervising skilled trades employees in support of production processes; support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations; plan project operations and establish priorities.
· Will also coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards and coordinate the operation and training of the plant's Total Maintenance System (TMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and plant schedules.Requirement:
· Minimum 3 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing/automotive environment.
· Knowledge of Body in White processes.
· Experience with robotic automation processes.
· Robotic programming/troubleshooting experience.
· Experience with machine and systems operation and integration.
· Experience with RS Logic, PLC-5, Allen Bradley Drive Systems
· Advanced or Technical Degree (i.e., BSME or BSEE).
· Knowledge of welding processes (i.e. resistance spot welding).
· Experience with Control Net Networks, Device Net Networks, ABB.
· Proficiency with Microsoft application software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
· Must be able to work any shift and OT as needed.