1 Opening For 0231 - Process Audit Engineer Position at Auburn Hills MI Location2013-07-15 16:31:06
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Perform plant compliance verification & process reviews. Support manufacturing facilities with launch readiness assessments and implementation methodology for compliance to requirements (Governmental, Corporate, ISO). Assist in updating, revising, and creating documentstion for Corporate and ISO processes. Serve as liaison between plants and Engineering / Regulatory Affairs / ISO. Follow-up on internal and external non-conformances identified. Conduct training (development, implementation) for plant personnel on requirements. Recommend and implement new initiatives to improce plant processes.
· Ensure correct application of process methods and specifications in each manufacturing area for new vehicle launches. Plans, audits, and verifies corrective actions to ensure compliance with technical requirements of the product and process according to a standard.
· Plan, schedule and conduct process audits during launch phases of a new vehicle.
· Collect and interpret data from product/process documentation.
· Document and manage audit data for reporting findings.
· Communicates audit progress and findings by preparing reports; providing information in meetings.
· Performs follow-up audits to determine successful implementation of corrective actions and countermeasures.Requirements:
· Bachelors degree in Engineering required
· Minimum of 5 years Engineering experience, preferably in automotive manufacturing
· Knowledge and experience in Body Shop and / or Assembly operations
· Basic knowledge in Process Capability measurement systems, basic statistics and data analysis
· Vehicle Audit experience a plus
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal direction
· Proficient in Microsoft software: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Must be able to travel nationally and internationally (40-50%)