1 Opening For 7094 - Product Engineer Components Position at LIVONIA MI Location2013-07-18 11:48:08
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Design and release of cast aluminum housings and associated components. Includes trouble shooting and continuous improvement of the parts.
· Mechanical design. GD&T and stack analysis. Structural analysis including experience with or strong understanding of finite element analysis. DMFEA and associated robustness tools. DVP&R and understanding of systems engineering principles. Microsoft Office tools. Project management skills including the ability to lead a cross-functional team and deliver to cost and timing requirements. Teamwork skills in working with colleagues, designers, CAE analysts, transmission/vehicle engineers, prototype and test staff, suppliers, manufacturing.
· WERS, TCE (TeamCenter Engineering), Metallurgy, Knowledge of manufacturing processes especially aluminum die casting and precision machining.
· Minimum three years automotive mechanical or structural engineering including design and release of cast components.Experience Preferred:
· Transmission engineering, Powertrain engineering, Die casting, CNC machining.Education Required:
· B.S. Mechanical or Structural EngineeringEducation Preferred:
· M.S. Mechanical or Structural Engineering