1 Opening For 2665 - Marketing Coordinator Position at East Aurora NY Location2013-08-01 11:19:38
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· This position is responsible for supporting, coordinating, and executing marketing communications plans and other marketing activities for the Aircraft Group. This person works with the Marketing Team to execute communication plans according to branding guidelines and messaging according to agreed upon business strategy.
· Key areas of responsibility include coordinating communications projects including trade show activities, sales presentations, direct marketing coordination, budget administration, web marketing support and maintaining back-up documentation.Essential job functions:
· Communication Projects: Coordinating communication projects with the marketing team, sales and engineering teams, customers, channel partners and external agencies. This includes project management, scheduling, administering budgets, reporting to team members, and ensuring all materials meet branding guidelines and messaging according to agreed upon business strategy.
· Trade Show/Event Coordination: Coordinating our trade show and event activities including working with booth builders and internal team to complete all logistics and paperwork for exhibition, execute booth, display and messaging objectives according to functional design specifications set by event team, create and project lead e-invitations based on template, manage show lead processing, coordinate training presentations, booth set up, customer meetings and more.
· Literature Development: Coordinating literature development projects including working with content providers (including sales, marketing, engineers, technicians), photographers, graphic designers and printers to ensure project meets schedule, budget and all brand messaging content and other objectives. In addition this includes distribution, reporting, communicating, maintaining quality control records, creating interactive CD and storing files for literature.
· Web Marketing Support: Coordinate web-related projects with content providers, graphic designers, and web marketing staff including updating literature, events, product information, and other sections of the website. Also includes monitoring web metrics, executing e-mail marketing campaigns, obtaining images, and coordinating approval processes.
· Direct Marketing Coordination: Execute direct marketing campaigns including project management, overseeing CRM database, creating direct mail pieces, effective distribution and reporting on results. This includes executing on the newsletters, market-specific projects, trade show e-invites and other related projects according to best practices, branding guidelines and business objectives.
· Marketing Support: Assisting the Marketing Team in other projects as identified. Examples may include coordinating with channel partners, creating, monitoring and/or reporting on budgets, processing and reconciling payments, executing internal and external brand related projects, participating in creating video and any other collateral, coordinating technical materials, maintaining library of current trade journals, keeping archives of all marketing materials, supporting research activities, coordinating meeting logistics and managing gift programs.Required Skills:
· 3 years of progressive experience in the field of Marketing, Sales or related functions, showing a commitment to Marketing as a career
· Proven general capabilities in coordinating multiple complex projects simultaneously, executing to budgets and schedules and advanced communication skills
· Proven specific capabilities in marketing, communications, and/or public relations. Background in aerospace, technical or other business to business capabilities preferred.
· Advanced computer skills including MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Visio and database management.
· Experience with web publishing a plus
· 4-year degree in the field of Business, Marketing and/or Communications
· Some domestic travel required. Ability to participate occasionally in meetings that occur outside of regular business hours