1 Opening For 4670 - Budget Analyst Associate Position at Auburn Hills MI Location2013-08-28 12:13:06
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Responsible for financial analysis to ensure conformance to budgetary limits.
· Assist with the preparation of operating budgets plans, and analyze trends affecting budget needs.
· Assist in maintaining systems and processes to improve the budget process.
· Provide reporting and analysis of actual results compared to budget and strategic plans.
· Prepare management reports and analysis. Support financial review meetings with all level of managements.
· Provide support during monthly financial closing process.
· Relies on instructions and reestablished guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
· Requires a bachelor’s degree and three plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· May report to a supervisor or a manager.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Employee must be fluent in Microsoft suite of products
· Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Must also be capable of working with operations personnel as well as finance personnel, including higher levels of management at corporate offices.
· BA degree in Accounting or Finance
· Aptitude in business, analytics, and presentations
· Experience with spreadsheets, databases and financial/accounting systems, plus a great eye for detail.
· Experience communicating to all level of management in written and verbal form