1 Opening For 117 - IT Systems Technician Position at Fletcher NC Location2013-09-27 08:28:21
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Provide operational support of computer systems including Office, Mfg, QA, Material Handling and miscellaneous computer systems.
· Operational support to include user support, application support and hardware support of all systems as required.
· Assure proper function of system equipment (office, materials, QA, Mfg) including terminals, scanners, computers, printers, and networking equipment (voice, data and shop floor equip).
· Move and install PC equipment and telephones.
· Maintain backups/archival per systems policies and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned by supervision.
· May require heavy lifting, pushing, pulling for installation of work stations.
· Hands on computer knowledge to aid system manager and other technicians required.
· Must be able to establish priorities.
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must be proficient in Windows Operating Systems, HP hardware experience Must have good personal skills- there is a lot of interaction with the end users.Experience Required:
· IT Systems Tech- similiar role. Stable work historyEducation Required:
· A+ Certified- minimum requirementEducation Preferred:
· Associates Degree in Information Systems/Networking