1 Opening For 3542 - Sr Graphics Designer Position at Melville NY Location2013-12-05 09:51:22
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· Uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs.
· Generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
· Must remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
· May require a bachelor's degree or its equivalent and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager. A great deal of creativity and latitude is expected.