1 Opening For 2900 - Systems Architect Position at Universal City CA Location2014-02-19 11:41:59
Salary Range: Not mentioned
Application Developer – Participations and Residuals Systems
· As part of the IT Film group, this position is key to providing application development support to the technical development team; Innovate, design, develop and implement software solutions within company standards; deliver quality solutions to resolve functional issues and meet functional requirements; and collaborate effectively with functional team and business units to provide expert project life cycle support.
· Providing development support to IT and business teams.
· Collaborating with analysts and managers to identify, assess, test, and resolve reported application and technical issues for RTS support and development projects.
· Developing, testing, and deploying projects.
· Writing technical specifications.
· Ensuring all technical documentation and coding meets Paris standards.
· Participating in off hours and weekend support when necessary.
· Participating in peer code reviews to insure that code is developed correctly.
· Working in a fast paced environment where deadlines are aggressive
· Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work as part of a team or alone on a project
· Accepting responsibility and ownership of assignments
· Strong customer focus
· Bachelor’s Degree - BSCS, BS MIS, BS CIS or equivalent experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience designing and developing SQL stored procedures involving complex calculations, with at least 2 years of experience in SQL2008 and with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity
· Minimum 4 years of data modelling experience combined with real time experience designing relational database tables in SQL Server
· Minimum 3 years of experience in web based application development using C# with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity involving development using .NET or 3rd party data grid and tree view controls
· Minimum 1 year development experience with Crystal reports or using similar reporting tool
· Minimum 1 year experience with financial application development
· Excellent oral and written communication, development and project documentation skills
· Must be able to articulate complex application concepts in layman’s terms
· Strong analytical, debugging, and testing skills
· Proven experience with studio based participations and residuals calculation and payment functions as a developer or consultant
· Demonstrated experience and understanding of the full software development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, and software development practices
· Informatica and UNIX experience
· SQL2008/2012 – SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
· PowerPivot and PowerView
· Mobile application development experience using HTML5.0/CSS3.0/AJAX