1 Opening For 4100 - Programmer Analyst Position at RICHMOND VA Location2014-05-02 15:42:36
Salary Range: Not mentioned
· C Language 0
· C++ Language 0
· Cobol 0
· HP UX 0
· J2EE 0
· Java 0
· Linux 0
· Oracle 0
· Web Services 0
· WebLogic 0
· Under general supervision, this fully competent role works on fairly complex programs and performs systems design work.
· Codes, tests, debugs documents, and maintains those programs.
· Works companywide in a specific platform environment on a specific project assignment. Provides occasional functional guidance to less experienced Programmer Analysts.
· Errors may cause minor delay, expense and disruption.
· Moderate experience in programming or systems analysis desired.
· Other experiences and qualities desired include: ability to participate effectively in interpersonal exchange and understanding, demonstrated ability to seek out and to understand customers' issues, conceptual thinking and reasoning abilities, demonstrated competency in logical and analytical thinking, experience in the adaptation to and the application of rapidly changing technology to business needs, demonstrated ability to perform as technical expert in field, ability to work independently, achievement orientation, self-starter, self-control, concern for quality, flexibility
· Bachelors preferred
· Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics